At first when I was still taking the level up test, I didn't know where to take the test and I was so confused about all the things. Everything was so odd. So I even called my brother, who already had an experience of GLPS, and asked where the gym was. i thought I was going to die.
However that was not it. even when I all knew what was where, I got so many stress because of the classes. Expecially in debate class. I was really painful of 3 to 4 hours of debate times.
I think the only way to have real fun i9n GLPS is by studying hard, not braking the rules and playing fun. Even though I'm so far away from home, this camp supports my feelings and comfort me by letting me have so much fun. I wish my second week such as having fun in classes and understanding everything. This camp is very hard in a way of studying, however it is also fun in a way of playing.
spelling mistake....................
ReplyDeletehello!
ReplyDeleteHi, Seungmin. KMLA has such a big campus. I understand why you struggled to find the gymnasium. Yet, I feel relieved that you already adjusted to the new environment. Your essay is well organized, which explains what you have written in the introduction. I believe that spelling mistakes and some tense problems would be ameliorated in the future. Good job!
ReplyDelete